Frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer are a quick and convenient way to cook tasty, crispy chicken. In just a few minutes, the air fryer’s hot circulating air cooks the tenderloins to perfection, resulting in a delicious and healthy meal for the whole family.
Whether you’re preparing a weeknight dinner or need a last-minute appetizer for a gathering, using an air fryer ensures that your chicken is evenly cooked with a crispy exterior, without the need for extra oil. With the air fryer’s adjustable temperature control, you can easily customize your cooking time and achieve the desired level of doneness.
Say goodbye to soggy, greasy chicken tenderloins and enjoy the ease and deliciousness of cooking frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer.
Step-By-Step Guide For Properly Thawing Frozen Chicken Tenderloins
Thawing frozen chicken tenderloins for the air fryer is made easy with this step-by-step guide. Follow the instructions carefully to ensure the chicken is properly thawed and ready for cooking.
Importance Of Thawing The Chicken Thoroughly Before Cooking:
Thawing frozen chicken tenderloins properly is crucial to ensure the best taste, texture, and safety in your air fryer cooking. When you skip or rush the thawing process, you risk uneven cooking, potential foodborne illnesses, and a less enjoyable eating experience.
Thoroughly thawing the chicken allows for even heat distribution during cooking, resulting in tender, juicy chicken every time.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for properly thawing frozen chicken tenderloins:
Thawing Chicken Tenderloins At Room Temperature:
- Remove the frozen chicken tenderloins from their packaging.
- Place them on a plate or tray to catch any drips or juices.
- Leave them at room temperature for approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Turn the tenderloins occasionally to promote even thawing.
- This method is suitable for smaller batches of chicken tenderloins.
Thawing Chicken Tenderloins In The Refrigerator:
- Take the frozen chicken tenderloins out of their packaging.
- Place them in a sealed plastic bag or airtight container.
- Put the bag or container in the refrigerator.
- Allow the chicken to thaw slowly in the refrigerator for at least 24 hours.
- This method is ideal for larger batches of chicken tenderloins.
Thawing Chicken Tenderloins In A Cold Water Bath:
- Remove the frozen chicken tenderloins from their packaging.
- Fill a bowl or sink with cold water.
- Submerge the chicken tenderloins in the cold water.
- Change the water every 30 minutes to maintain a safe temperature.
- Thawing time varies depending on the quantity of chicken, but typically ranges from 1 to 3 hours.
- This method is faster than refrigeration but requires more attention.
Thawing Chicken Tenderloins In The Microwave:
- Refer to your microwave’s user manual for specific guidelines on defrosting frozen meat.
- Use the defrost function or a low power level to thaw the chicken tenderloins.
- Start with shorter time intervals, such as 2-3 minutes, and check the progress regularly.
- Microwave thawing can be uneven, so be cautious to avoid partial cooking or overheating.
- Immediately cook the chicken tenderloins after thawing to prevent bacterial growth.
Remember, planning ahead is essential to ensure safe and tasty air fryer cooking with frozen chicken tenderloins. By following these thawing methods, you’ll be on your way to delicious and hassle-free meals. Enjoy your air fryer culinary adventure!
Seasoning And Marinating Frozen Chicken Tenderloins
Seasoning and marinating frozen chicken tenderloins for the air fryer is a simple way to enhance their flavors. With a variety of spices and herbs, you can create a delicious and tender meal without the need for defrosting. Enjoy crispy, flavorful chicken tenderloins in no time with this easy cooking method.
If you’ve got a pack of frozen chicken tenderloins in your freezer and an air fryer ready to go, you’re in for a quick and delicious meal. But before you pop those tenderloins in the air fryer, it’s essential to season and marinate them properly to enhance their flavor and ensure they’re perfectly tender and juicy.
Here are some tips and the best seasoning and marinating options for your frozen chicken tenderloins:
Tips For Enhancing The Flavor Of Frozen Chicken Tenderloins:
- Allow the frozen chicken tenderloins to thaw completely before seasoning or marinating them. This will ensure that the flavors penetrate the meat evenly.
- Pat the tenderloins dry with paper towels before seasoning. This step helps the seasoning adhere better and promotes browning during cooking.
- Don’t be afraid to season generously. Frozen chicken tenderloins can benefit from well-balanced flavors, so be sure to use enough seasoning.
- Experiment with different flavor profiles. Don’t limit yourself to just salt and pepper. Try herbs, spices, or even premade seasoning blends to add some excitement to your chicken.
- Consider marinating for extra flavor. While optional, marinating the tenderloins beforehand can infuse them with additional taste. Just remember to factor in the marinating time before cooking.
Best Seasoning And Marinating Options:
- Lemon Pepper: Sprinkle your thawed chicken tenderloins with lemon pepper seasoning for a zesty and refreshing taste.
- Garlic and Herb: Combine minced garlic, dried herbs like rosemary or thyme, salt, and pepper. Rub this mixture onto the tenderloins before cooking.
- Teriyaki: Soak your thawed chicken tenderloins in a teriyaki marinade for a sweet and savory Asian-inspired flavor.
- Barbecue: Coat the tenderloins with your favorite barbecue sauce or dry rub for that classic smoky taste.
- Buffalo: Toss the thawed chicken tenderloins in a mixture of hot sauce, melted butter, and a pinch of cayenne for a tangy and spicy kick.
With these tips and seasoning options, your frozen chicken tenderloins are bound to turn out flavorful and delicious when cooked in the air fryer. So go ahead, get creative in the kitchen, and enjoy a hassle-free meal that will please everyone at the dinner table.
Preheating And Preparing The Air Fryer For Cooking
To cook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, you need to preheat and prepare it properly. This ensures that the chicken cooks evenly and comes out crispy and delicious. Follow the recommended temperature and cooking time for best results.
Importance Of Preheating The Air Fryer Before Cooking:
When it comes to cooking frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, preheating the appliance is a crucial step that shouldn’t be overlooked. Preheating ensures that the air fryer reaches the optimal temperature for cooking, resulting in perfectly crispy and delicious chicken tenderloins.
Here’s why preheating the air fryer is important:
- Improved cooking efficiency: Preheating the air fryer allows it to reach the desired temperature quickly and evenly. This helps in achieving consistent results and prevents undercooked or overcooked chicken tenderloins.
- Crispy and golden exterior: Preheating ensures that the chicken tenderloins come out with a crispy and golden exterior. Starting with a hot air fryer allows for the Maillard reaction, which gives the chicken a rich color and enhances its flavor.
- Reduced cooking time: Preheating the air fryer can significantly reduce the overall cooking time. When the appliance is already hot, it takes less time to cook the chicken tenderloins thoroughly, saving you valuable minutes in the kitchen.
Setting The Temperature And Time For Optimal Results:
To achieve the best results when cooking frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, it’s essential to set the appropriate temperature and time. Follow these guidelines to ensure perfectly cooked and flavorful chicken tenderloins:
- Temperature: Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C). This high temperature helps in obtaining a crispy exterior while ensuring that the chicken tenderloins are thoroughly cooked.
- Time: Set the cooking time to around 12-15 minutes. However, cooking times may vary depending on the thickness of the chicken tenderloins and the model of the air fryer. It’s recommended to check the internal temperature using a meat thermometer, aiming for an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Flip halfway through: For even cooking, flip the chicken tenderloins halfway through the cooking time. This ensures that both sides receive the hot air circulation, resulting in evenly cooked and tender chicken.
Remember, these temperature and time suggestions serve as a starting point. You may need to adjust them slightly to achieve your desired level of doneness and crispiness. It’s always a good idea to follow the manufacturer’s instructions for your specific air fryer model.
By preheating the air fryer and setting the appropriate temperature and time, you’ll be on your way to preparing mouthwatering frozen chicken tenderloins that are crispy on the outside and juicy on the inside. Get ready for a hassle-free and delectable cooking experience with your air fryer!
Cooking Techniques For Crispy And Golden-Brown Chicken Tenderloins
Achieve perfectly crispy and golden-brown chicken tenderloins with these cooking techniques for frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer. Enjoy a delicious and healthier alternative to traditional frying methods.
If you’re looking to achieve perfectly crispy and golden-brown chicken tenderloins in your air fryer, there are a few key cooking techniques you should keep in mind. With the right temperature and cooking time, you can achieve a delicious crunch while maintaining the tender juiciness of the chicken.
Here are some recommendations for cooking times and temperatures to help you achieve the best results:
Recommendations For Cooking Times And Temperatures:
- Preheat your air fryer: It’s important to preheat your air fryer before adding the frozen chicken tenderloins. This ensures that the heat is evenly distributed, resulting in a more even and crispy finish. Set the temperature to 400°F (200°C) and allow the air fryer to heat up for about 5 minutes.
- Place the chicken tenderloins in a single layer: To ensure even cooking and browning, arrange the frozen chicken tenderloins in a single layer in the air fryer basket. Avoid overcrowding the basket, as this can lead to uneven cooking and a less crispy texture.
- Coat the chicken with a thin layer of oil: Lightly coat the chicken tenderloins with cooking spray or a small amount of oil. This helps to promote browning and crispiness. Be sure to use a cooking oil with a high smoke point, such as canola or avocado oil.
- Cook at the right temperature: Set the air fryer temperature to 400°F (200°C) for frozen chicken tenderloins. This high heat helps to create a crispy and golden exterior.
- Adjust cooking time based on thickness: Cooking times can vary depending on the thickness of the chicken tenderloins. As a general guide, cook frozen chicken tenderloins for approximately 12-15 minutes, flipping halfway through the cooking time. Thicker tenderloins may require a longer cooking time, while thinner ones may cook more quickly.
- Use a meat thermometer to check doneness: To ensure that the chicken is fully cooked and safe to eat, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken tenderloins. The thickest part of the tenderloins should reach a minimum temperature of 165°F (74°C).
- Shake the basket halfway through: To promote even browning, shake the air fryer basket halfway through the cooking time. This helps to ensure that all sides of the chicken tenderloins are exposed to the circulating hot air.
- Check for crispiness before serving: It’s important to check the chicken for crispiness before serving. If the chicken is not as crispy as desired, you can continue cooking for a few more minutes until it reaches your preferred level of crispiness.
- Let the chicken rest before serving: Once the chicken tenderloins are cooked to perfection, remove them from the air fryer and let them rest for a few minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute, resulting in a more tender and flavorful bite.
- Serve immediately: For the best eating experience, serve the chicken tenderloins immediately while they are still hot and crispy. Pair them with your favorite dipping sauces or enjoy them as they are.
By following these cooking techniques, you can achieve crispy and golden-brown chicken tenderloins that are sure to be a crowd-pleaser. Experiment with seasonings and spices to add your own personal touch, and enjoy the deliciousness of air-fried chicken at home.
Tips For Avoiding Dryness And Ensuring Tender Chicken Tenderloins
To ensure tender chicken tenderloins when cooking frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, make sure to marinate the chicken beforehand, as it helps in retaining moisture. Cook at a lower temperature for longer to avoid dryness.
Are you tired of ending up with dry and tough chicken tenderloins when using an air fryer? Don’t worry, there are a few simple tips and techniques you can follow to ensure your chicken comes out tender and juicy every time.
Let’s take a look at how to properly seal in moisture during the cooking process and some techniques for keeping the chicken tender.
Properly Sealing In Moisture During The Cooking Process
- Marinate before air frying: Marinating the chicken tenderloins before cooking can help seal in moisture and add flavor. Use your favorite marinade or a simple mixture of olive oil, lemon juice, and seasonings.
- Brush with oil: Prior to air frying, lightly brush the chicken tenderloins with a thin layer of oil. This helps create a barrier that locks in moisture during cooking.
- Preheat the air fryer: Preheating the air fryer before cooking ensures that the chicken tenderloins start cooking as soon as they hit the hot air. This prevents the chicken from drying out while waiting for the air fryer to heat up.
- Avoid overcrowding: To ensure even cooking and prevent the chicken tenderloins from steaming instead of crisping, avoid overcrowding the air fryer basket. Cook in batches if necessary.
- Flip halfway through: To ensure the chicken tenderloins cook evenly, flip them halfway through the cooking process. This allows for even browning and helps retain moisture.
- Monitor cooking time: Each air fryer may have slightly different cooking times, so it’s important to monitor the chicken tenderloins closely during cooking. Overcooking can lead to dryness, so remove the tenderloins from the air fryer as soon as they are cooked through.
Techniques For Keeping The Chicken Tender And Juicy
- Brining: Brining the chicken tenderloins in a mixture of salt, sugar, and water for a few hours before air frying can help retain moisture and add flavor.
- Using a meat thermometer: Invest in a meat thermometer to ensure that the chicken tenderloins reach the proper internal temperature without overcooking. The ideal temperature for cooked chicken is 165°F (74°C).
- Resting time: Allow the chicken tenderloins to rest for a few minutes after air frying. This allows the juices to redistribute throughout the meat, resulting in tender and juicy chicken.
- Slicing properly: When serving the cooked chicken tenderloins, be sure to slice against the grain. This helps retain tenderness and prevents the meat from becoming tough.
By following these tips and techniques, you can enjoy deliciously tender and juicy chicken tenderloins straight from your air fryer. Experiment with different marinades and seasonings to add variety and flavor to your meals. Happy cooking!
Adding Variety With Different Coatings And Breading Options
Enhance the flavor of your frozen chicken tenderloins in the air fryer by experimenting with various coatings and breading options, making your meals more exciting and satisfying. Discover new taste sensations with each crunchy bite.
Exploring Different Coating Options For Crispy Chicken Tenderloins:
Chicken tenderloins are a versatile protein that can be transformed into a delicious and crispy dish in your air fryer. One way to add variety and enhance the flavors of your chicken tenderloins is by experimenting with different coatings and breading options.
Whether you’re a fan of classic flavors or looking to try something new, here are some options to consider:
- Classic bread crumbs: Coating your chicken tenderloins with traditional bread crumbs provides a familiar and satisfying crunch. To elevate the flavor, mix in some herbs and spices like garlic powder, paprika, or dried parsley. These simple additions can make a world of difference in taste.
- Panko bread crumbs: If you’re craving an extra crispy texture, panko bread crumbs are the way to go. These Japanese bread crumbs are lighter and coarser than regular bread crumbs, giving your chicken tenderloins a delicate and airy crispness. They work particularly well with Asian-inspired flavors like soy sauce, ginger, or sesame.
- Parmesan cheese: Adding grated Parmesan cheese to your bread crumbs creates a savory and cheesy coating for your chicken tenderloins. The richness of the cheese complements the tender meat, resulting in a flavor-packed bite. Don’t forget to season the mixture with herbs like oregano or basil to round out the taste.
- Cornflake crust: For a unique and crunchy twist, try using crushed cornflakes as a coating for your chicken tenderloins. The cornflakes provide a light and crisp texture while adding a slightly sweet and nutty flavor. To enhance the taste, you can mix in some grated cheddar cheese, paprika, or even a hint of cayenne pepper for a subtle kick.
- Pecan crust: If you’re looking to add a touch of indulgence to your chicken tenderloins, consider a pecan crust. Finely chop some pecans and combine them with bread crumbs and your desired seasonings. As the tenderloins cook in the air fryer, the pecans will toast and release their natural oils, resulting in a rich and nutty flavor profile.
- Coconut coating: If you want to transport your taste buds to a tropical paradise, try coating your chicken tenderloins with shredded coconut. The coconut adds a delightful sweetness and a crispy texture. For an extra burst of flavor, mix in some lime zest or ground coriander. This coating option is perfect for those who enjoy a touch of exotic flair.
- BBQ seasoning: For lovers of bold and smoky flavors, using a BBQ seasoning as a coating can be a game-changer. Whether you’re using store-bought or homemade seasoning, the combination of spices like paprika, garlic powder, and brown sugar will give your chicken tenderloins a mouthwatering taste. Serve them with a side of barbecue sauce for an irresistible combination.
Remember, the key to achieving crispy and flavorful chicken tenderloins in your air fryer is all in the coating. Don’t be afraid to get creative and try new combinations to suit your taste preferences. So go ahead and experiment with these different coating options, and enjoy your perfectly cooked, crispy chicken tenderloins!
Delicious Serving Suggestions For Frozen Chicken Tenderloins
Achieve deliciously crispy frozen chicken tenderloins in minutes with an air fryer. Enjoy these versatile bites in various serving suggestions, from wraps to salads.
Looking to serve up some mouthwatering dishes with frozen chicken tenderloins? Look no further! Here are some delicious serving suggestions that will make your meal truly memorable:
Accompaniments And Sauces That Complement The Chicken Tenderloins:
- Classic BBQ sauce: Brush the tenderloins with tangy BBQ sauce for a finger-licking experience.
- Honey mustard dip: Serve alongside a creamy honey mustard dip for a perfect balance of flavors.
- Sweet and sour sauce: The combination of sweet and tangy flavors will take your chicken tenderloins to the next level.
- Teriyaki glaze: Add an Asian flair to your meal with a savory teriyaki glaze that will leave your taste buds wanting more.
- Buffalo sauce: For those who like it spicy, coat the tenderloins with buffalo sauce for a fiery kick.
Recommended Side Dishes To Complete The Meal:
- Crispy French Fries: Paired with chicken tenderloins, these golden fries add a satisfying crunch to your plate.
- Grilled Vegetables: Lightly charred and full of flavor, grilled vegetables make for a healthy and colorful side dish.
- Garlic Parmesan Pasta: Indulge in a creamy pasta tossed with garlic, parmesan cheese, and fresh herbs for a delectable accompaniment.
- Fresh Garden Salad: A refreshing salad with mixed greens, cherry tomatoes, and a zesty dressing is the perfect complement to the chicken tenderloins.
- Steamed Jasmine Rice: Keep it simple with fluffy jasmine rice, a versatile side that allows the flavors of the chicken to shine.
Whether you prefer tangy BBQ or spicy buffalo sauce, these serving suggestions and sides will elevate your frozen chicken tenderloins into a satisfying and complete meal. Give them a try and enjoy a delicious culinary adventure!
Storing And Reheating Leftover Chicken Tenderloins
Discover the perfect way to store and reheat leftover chicken tenderloins using your air fryer. Achieve deliciously crispy results with frozen chicken tenderloins, making them a quick and easy meal option.
Frozen chicken tenderloins are a convenient and tasty option for quick and easy meals. However, you may find yourself with leftover tenderloins that need to be stored and reheated properly to maintain their flavor and quality. In this section, we will discuss the proper methods of storing cooked chicken tenderloins and easy and effective ways to reheat them.
Proper Methods Of Storing Cooked Chicken Tenderloins:
- Place the leftover chicken tenderloins in an airtight container or freezer bag to prevent air and moisture from affecting the texture and taste of the meat.
- Store the container in the refrigerator if you plan to consume the leftovers within 2-3 days. For longer storage, freeze the chicken tenderloins.
- Label the container with the date to ensure you can easily keep track of when the chicken was stored.
- If freezing, make sure to remove as much air as possible from the container to prevent freezer burn.
- Cooked chicken tenderloins can be safely stored in the freezer for up to 3-4 months, maintaining their quality when properly stored.
Easy And Effective Ways To Reheat Leftover Chicken Tenderloins:
- Air fryer: Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C). Place the chicken tenderloins in a single layer in the air fryer basket and cook for 3-4 minutes until heated through. Flip the tenderloins halfway through to ensure even heating. The air fryer helps to restore the crispy texture of the chicken while reheating it quickly.
- Oven: Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Place the chicken on a baking sheet and cover it loosely with aluminum foil to prevent drying out. Heat in the oven for 10-15 minutes until heated through. Check the internal temperature with a meat thermometer to ensure it reaches 165°F (75°C).
- Microwave: Place the chicken tenderloins on a microwave-safe plate and cover them with a microwave-safe lid or microwave-safe plastic wrap. Heat on high for 1-2 minutes, checking and stirring or flipping the tenderloins halfway through. This method is quick but may result in slightly softer chicken compared to other methods.
- Skillet: Heat a skillet over medium heat and add a small amount of oil or butter. Place the chicken in the skillet and heat for 2-3 minutes per side until heated through. This method provides a stovetop option for reheating chicken tenderloins, resulting in a nice sear on the outside.
Remember to always check the internal temperature of the reheated chicken tenderloins to ensure they reach a safe temperature of 165°F (75°C). With these easy and effective reheating methods, you can enjoy leftover chicken tenderloins without sacrificing taste or texture.
Common Challenges And Solutions For Cooking Frozen Chicken Tenderloins
Cooking frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer can present common challenges, such as achieving a crispy texture and ensuring thorough cooking. However, these challenges can be overcome by properly preheating the air fryer, using a light coating of oil, and adjusting the cooking time and temperature as needed.
Cooking frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer can be a quick and convenient way to enjoy a delicious meal. However, like any cooking method, there are a few challenges that may arise. Here are some common issues you might encounter when cooking frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, along with simple solutions to overcome them:
Addressing Issues Like Uneven Cooking And Overcooking:
- Uneven cooking: Frozen chicken tenderloins can sometimes cook unevenly in an air fryer. This can result in some pieces being undercooked while others are overcooked. To ensure even cooking, try these tips:
- Arrange the chicken tenderloins in a single layer in the air fryer basket.
- If you have a large batch of tenderloins, cook them in multiple batches to avoid overcrowding.
- Flip the tenderloins halfway through the cooking process to promote even browning and crispiness.
- Overcooking: It’s easy to overcook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, leading to dry and tough meat. To prevent overcooking and achieve juicy tenderloins, keep these suggestions in mind:
- Follow the suggested cooking times and temperatures recommended by your air fryer’s manufacturer.
- Use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the chicken tenderloins. The chicken is cooked through when it reaches 165°F (74°C).
- If you notice the tenderloins are browning too quickly, lower the temperature or decrease the cooking time slightly.
Troubleshooting Tips For Achieving The Perfect Crispy Texture:
- Preheating the air fryer: To achieve a crispy exterior on your frozen chicken tenderloins, preheating the air fryer is crucial. This allows the hot air to immediately start cooking the chicken when you place it in the basket.
- Coating the chicken: Adding a coating to your frozen chicken tenderloins can enhance the texture and flavor. Consider the following options:
- Dip the tenderloins in beaten egg before coating them in breadcrumbs or a seasoned flour mixture.
- For a healthier alternative, use a light coating of olive oil and spices to achieve a crispy result.
- Experiment with different coatings or marinades to add variety to your chicken tenderloins.
- Mist the chicken with oil: To enhance crispiness, lightly mist the chicken tenderloins with oil before placing them in the air fryer. This helps promote browning and gives your chicken a desirable crunch.
Remember, with a bit of care and attention, you can navigate common challenges and achieve perfectly cooked and crispy frozen chicken tenderloins in your air fryer. Enjoy your meal!
Frequently Asked Questions Of Frozen Chicken Tenderloins In Air Fryer
Can You Cook Frozen Chicken Tenderloins In An Air Fryer?
Yes, you can cook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer. The air fryer uses hot air circulation to cook food, and it can easily cook frozen chicken tenderloins to perfection. Just make sure to adjust the cooking time slightly to account for the frozen state of the chicken.
How Long Does It Take To Cook Frozen Chicken Tenderloins In An Air Fryer?
It typically takes about 18-20 minutes to cook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer. However, cooking times may vary depending on the size and thickness of the tenderloins. It’s always recommended to check for an internal temperature of 165°F to ensure they are fully cooked.
What Temperature Should I Set My Air Fryer To Cook Frozen Chicken Tenderloins?
To cook frozen chicken tenderloins in an air fryer, set the temperature to 400°F. This high heat will help to create a crispy exterior while ensuring the chicken is cooked through to a safe internal temperature. Monitor the cooking process to avoid overcooking.
Using an air fryer to cook frozen chicken tenderloins can be a game-changer in terms of convenience and taste. The air fryer allows for the chicken to be cooked quickly and evenly, resulting in a crispy exterior and tender interior.
Plus, it requires little to no oil, making it a healthier alternative to traditional frying methods. The versatility of an air fryer also allows for experimentation with different seasonings and flavors, so you can customize your chicken tenderloins to your liking.
Whether you’re feeding a hungry family or hosting a gathering, the air fryer is a reliable and efficient option for cooking frozen chicken tenderloins. Give it a try and experience the deliciousness for yourself. Your taste buds will thank you!