What is a nuwave bravo xl smart oven? This highly popular multipurpose countertop appliance has the combination of three types of heat – convection, conduction and infrared. This unique combination saves a lot of energy and time, while cutting the extra fats and calories from your foods. When you cook in a nuwave bravo xl smart oven, you do not need to pre-heat it nor do you need to defrost food before placing it in the oven. Remove the frozen foods from the freezer and directly pop them into your NuWave oven. Set the time and temperature and sit back and relax while your NuWave oven does all the hard work! Here’s the full nuwave bravo xl smart oven reviews.
The NuWave oven also uses a ‘layered cooking’ model for added convenience. This means that you can cook multiple items in your NuWave oven at the same time, without their flavors mixing up or mingling together. So, you can prepare a vegetarian dish and a non-vegetarian dish together, without any of the flavors spoiling the taste of the separated dishes.
When you prepare food in your NuWave oven, you are making a healthy choice. This is because you do not need to use any extra fat while cooking in a NuWave oven. That’s right; no extra butter or oil needed to do any of the cooking. Also, if you are using fat rich meats or your marinade has a healthy amount of fat in it, do not worry! The unique design of the NuWave oven ensures that all the excess fat from your food is drained and all you get it succulent and delicious low fat food! Because of its three heat technology, vegetables not only cook faster, but also retain a great deal of the nutritional value present in them that is usually lost when you cook vegetables in a regular oven!
Advantages of Cooking With the nuwave bravo xl smart oven
Essentially, the NuWave Oven is another method for cooking. This oven uses three distinct systems of warmth creation together, to be specific convection, infrared and conduction keeping in mind the end goal to cook food all the more productively.
Here are some of the advantages of using a NuWave Oven:
In today’s fast paced world, nobody has the time to slave in the kitchen for a considerable length of time. We as a whole need hardware that will deliver awesome tasting food in a short time and with least exertion required.
One of the biggest advantages of the NuWave oven is that it is a continuous saver. You don’t have to preheat it ahead of time. This saves you a decent 20 minutes (that you would have spent sitting tight for your oven to achieve the correct temperature) and you can just turn the switch on, place your food in and it will be cooked in no time by any means!
Another essential time saver is that by cooking solidified foods completely through, they don’t need to be defrosted first. Yes, you read that privilege. You no longer need to defrost your solidified foods to room temperature before you cook them. Separate your solidified food from the cooler, put in your NuWave oven, set the temperature and voila your delicious food will be prepared in no time by any stretch of the imagination!
The NuWave oven, as said some time recently, cooks food faster. Users have seen that they have possessed the capacity to shave off a decent 5 to 20 minutes of cooking time (contingent on the food thing they were cooking).
Meats and Fish Turn Out Absolutely Delicious
You can cook an assortment of foods in the NuWave oven, from vegetables to poultry to meat to seafood of various sorts, however consistent users concur that the best use for your NuWave oven is to cook some delicious meat or fish in it.
Poultry such as turkey and chicken can be cooked entire or in parts and it turns out deliciously delicate and succulent with a superbly brilliant chestnut outside. Greasy meats, such as pork or sheep cook wonderfully in the oven, having the ideal adjust of greasy tenderness and juiciness in them. Fish cooked in the NuWave oven has a flawlessly flaky inside consolidated with a crisp outside.
You can accomplish superbly cooked meats in the NuWave oven, without having to constantly check them or constantly baste them!
Today, everyone is eating routine conscious and no one wants to consume unfortunate food that is splashed in fat. Cooking food without fat or with next to no fat usually results in chewy dried out food with no juiciness to it. In such a scenario, the NuWave oven will be your new best companion!
The NuWave oven, as clarified some time recently, uses a triple combo cooking energy to cook foods. This dynamic cooking strategy extracts all the excess fat from the food, as fat drippings, while the food remains succulent and delicate on the inside.
Also, with a snappier cooking cycle, the NuWave oven ensures that the healthful incentive in your food is not lost because of warming for a long time.
So, toward the day’s end, you have delicious food on your plate that is low on fat, however is to a great degree succulent and has most of its nutrients in place!
When you use the NuWave oven, in addition to the fact that you are saving time and making yourself some delicious food, yet you are also doing your bit to save the planet. How? Perused on to learn! Using the NuWave oven instead of your general oven saves you a great deal of energy. An astounding 2/3 of the energy that you would usually be used to work your routine oven is used by the NuWave oven. This is because you don’t waste any energy preheating your oven. When you use an ordinary oven, you have to preheat it, with the goal for it to accomplish the perfect temperature. This uses a great deal of energy.
The NuWave oven is a small minimal unit and all the warmth produced by it is incorporated. So, it does not take a considerable measure of energy for it to accomplish perfect cooking temperature. Another favorable position of using the NuWave oven is that it does not increase the normal temperature of your kitchen while being used. While in warm climate, this is a blessing because it does not struggle with the aerating and cooling!
Warm Like a Pro
The worst part about leftovers is reheating – the food never seems to recuperate from is excursion to the refrigerator and loses all its firmness subsequent to reheating. Imagine a scenario where I disclose to you that the NuWave oven won’t just warm your food, however inhale another life into it. Envision, reheating a pizza without its crust getting hard and the entire pizza getting chewy. Sounds like paradise doesn’t it?
Re-warm some refrigerated broiled chicken leftovers and look as its excess fat drips away, abandoning you with a fat free and crispy chicken for you to eat and appreciate!
Techniques for Cooking With the NuWave bravo xl smart oven
Here is a list of some convenient trips and tricks that will help you cook in and clean your NuWave oven in a snappier and timelier way!
- Using the multi-level cooking highlight on the NuWave oven is both fun and to a great degree easy! All you have to recollect is that every one of the foods don’t set aside the same opportunity to get impeccably cooked. So, the foods that take more time to cook, such as meats, should be set in the oven on the lower racks and once they are almost done, faster cooking foods should be set on the higher racks.
- On a similar note, while get ready stews, chowders, soups or gumbos, you should give the juices a chance to simmer and include the ingredients in as indicated by their cooking times to ensure legitimate cooking.
- Did you realize that you can not just heat and flame broil in your NuWave oven, however can also toast an assortment of breads, bagels or English muffins in it? Put your decision of bread on a 4-inch rack on high and you will have consummately toasted bread in around 4 minutes.
- Subsequent to flame broiling your most loved meats, tidying up the fat droppings can be an absolute agony. To help you tidy up easier and cerebral pain free, put a bit of substantial obligation aluminum thwart on the Linear Pan. After you are done cooking, you can just lift the thwart off the Linear Pan and dispose of it (alongside all the mess), without scrubbing the skillet!
- At whatever point you handle your NuWave oven, amid or in the wake of cooking, ensure that you always have your oven mitts on. You may not feel the warmth emanating off it quickly, but rather your NuWave oven is hot and can scald your palms and fingers horribly in the event that you are not cautious!
- It is essential that you clean your NuWave oven after each use. On the off chance that you don’t perfect after each use, the leftovers from your previous concoct may end consuming and sticking to your oven, making the tidy up afterwards a much greater cerebral pain!
- Each time you clean your NuWave oven, ensure that the oven is killed, cooled and unplugged before you start.
- Before expelling the power head from your NuWave oven, ensure that the vault of the oven has cooled sufficiently and fan has stopped working. Don’t, I rehash don’t, put the power head in the dishwasher or under running water or dunk it in water. Just the outside of the power head should be cleaned using a gently moist fabric.
- Abstain from using harsh pads or synthetic cleaners while cleaning your NuWave oven. They will harm the surface of your oven. It is also advisable that you don’t put any of the veneer racks in the dishwasher and you should always wash them by hand at whatever point possible.
Nuwave bravo xl smart oven FAQ’s
What is the importance of TCC (Triple Combo Cooking) control?
The TCC system can be characterized to be a blend of three diverse cooking methods:
Conduction: Conduction is when warmth from the source is straightforwardly connected to the food.
Convection: Convection is when warmth is connected in a roundabout way to the food. In this case, hot air is delivered by an engine and circled through the oven using a specially designed fan. This results in cooking and caramelising. It also locks the moisture in the food, resulting in succulent and delicate food!
Infrared: Infrared warmth is an invisible, delicate and brilliant type of warmth that cooks the food from the outside, as well as penetrates into the food to ensure notwithstanding cooking and satisfactory moisture maintenance. The idea of infrared warmth can be contrasted with the warmth of the sun’s rays that think about our skin.
What is the basic difference between a Halogen Oven and an Infrared Oven?
- To put it basically, halogen ovens use 1200-watt halogen bulbs as the fundamental source of heat, whereas an infrared NuWave oven uses a 1500-watt sheath heater as the primary source of heat.
- Another difference between most halogen ovens and the infrared NuWave oven is that halogen ovens usually have a glass base plate and a glass dome, while the infrared NuWave oven has a profoundly tough plastic dome. While glass domes may rapidly heat up while cooking and may break easily, plastic domes don’t get heated up as easily and furthermore have a larger amount of toughness.
- Also, halogen ovens must be used for 60 minutes at a stretch and should be chilled off before further use. As opposed to this, the NuWave infrared oven can be used for close to 10 hours at a stretch on low power level, while it can be used for close to 2 hours at a stretch on the maximum temperature level.
- The glass dome in a halogen oven needs to be scrubbed and washed legitimately, or else the food you are attempting to cook in it won’t cook equitably. This is because of the impression of heat in the glass dome and the heat won’t have the capacity to transfer legitimately from the halogen knob to the food in the oven. This will result in food that is singed on the base, while crude on the top! The NuWave oven’s special TCC power ensures that your food is cooked equally and consistently always.
- Halogen ovens measure close to around 20 pounds, while the infrared NuWave oven weighs just 9 pounds.
How is infrared an aid for cooking?
- Infrared energy is comprised of the energy frequencies that can be discovered just underneath the red side of the spectrum that is usually visible. These frequencies uniquely affect organic molecules – when these frequencies communicate with organic molecules, they cause them to vibrate at a fast, thus creating heat from inside.
- In spite of the fact that it should be observed that almost any kind of electromagnetic energy could be used with the end goal of heating and cooking, infrared energy is the best decision for it as it cooks food equally and rapidly, when contrasted with alternate sources of energy.
Indeed, even in the wake of changing my power level to 10, my NuWave oven takes close to 3 hours to cook a chicken breast. Why does this happen?
- The oven will, by design, default to the HI power level.
- When you press the power level and select the choice of ‘1’, the display console will display a power level of ’10’. However, this just means your oven is set to 10% of the aggregate heating power, i.e., just 10% of 350 degrees F.
- So, at whatever point you are setting the power levels, it is critical that you adjust the power levels as indicated by the manual or else you will wind up cooking food at a lower temperature for a more extended timeframe.
Where would I be able to locate the serial number and the model number of my nuwave bravo xl smart oven?
- The serial number and the model number can be found at the back of the power leader of the oven.
- The serial number is usually in letter set shape took after by a pack of numbers.
As per the manual, my NuWave oven can heat, grill, dehydrate, air fry, broil, roast, flame broil and steam. How would I use every one of these functions in my NuWave oven? Is there a catch I have to press to switch functions?
- Essentially, yes you can do all the previously mentioned functions and significantly more in your NuWave oven. All you have to do is prep your food as indicated by the capacity you wish to use. Here is the means by which to prep food as indicated by the cooking strategy you wish to use.
- To air fry: Dip your food in a wet hitter and afterward move it in bread crumbs, cornflakes or some moved oats. Spray some cooking spray or brush on some olive oil in the event that you need your food to be somewhat additional chestnut. On the off chance that you wish to reheat singed foods, just spray with some cooking spray – they will turn out a great deal crispier than some time recently.
- To steam: Cover your food with some substantial obligation aluminum thwart, include a little water and seasoning.
- To broil: Place your food closer to the heat source.
- To roast: Place your food far from the heat source and cook on a low power level.
- To dehydrate: Cook your food on a lower power level and once the food is done, expel it promptly from the oven before it can absorb any moisture.
Will I cook a turkey without using an extender ring?
- You can cook a turkey that weighs up to 10 pounds in your NuWave oven without using an extender ring.
- By using an extender ring you increase the limit of your NuWave oven by close to half and can easily cook a 16 lb. turkey in your NuWave oven with no fuss!
How might I expel the solidified turkey giblets? Also, imagine a scenario in which I wish to stuff my turkey with a filling.
- When you start cooking your turkey, it is advisable that you cook it with its breast side down amid the first 50% of the cooking time.
- When you turn the turkey over at the midway stamp to turn it breast side up, the inside of the turkey should be sufficiently softened so that you can easily expel the giblets from it.
- On the off chance that you wish to stuff your turkey, there are two ways in which this should be possible:
- It is advisable that you include the stuffing amid the last 45 minutes of your cooking time.
- On the off chance that you are inaccessible to stuff the turkey amid the last 45 minutes, stuff the turkey from the earliest starting point and include around 3 additional minutes for every pound of turkey to the aggregate cooking time.
How would you add seasoning to solidified food?
There are a couple ways in which you can easily season solidified foods:
- On the off chance that you wish to include dry seasoning, such as oregano, bean stew flakes, basil, salt, pepper, and so forth to your solidified food, first sprinkle a little water over your food before including the seasoning. This ensures the seasoning “sticks” to your food.
- In the event that you are using wet seasoning, such as grill sauce, mushroom sauce, and so on., pour it over the solidified food. When you flip your food over, ensure you include a greater amount of your sauce onto the food to ensure notwithstanding seasoning.
- On the off chance that you are frigid your own meats, fish or vegetables, it is advisable that you marinate them or sprinkle your preferred seasoning over them before storing them in the cooler.
Do I have to flip the food over?
- It is exceedingly prescribed that you flip over the food about part of the way through the cooking process. This is not for cooking, but rather for caramelizing and better presentation.
- This is because the heat source is situated at the highest point of the oven. So despite the fact that the infrared technique ensures that your food is cooked through even without flipping, the conductive strategy, which is responsible for the caramelizing, can’t achieve the base of the food.
- On the off chance that you don’t flip your food, the top will be carmelized, while the base, despite the fact that cooked through, will look crude and unappealing.
Is it easy and fuss allowed to clean the nuwave bravo xl smart oven after use?
- Tidying up a NuWave oven is a breeze.
- All parts of the NuWave oven can be separated easily to clean.
- All parts of the NuWave oven, aside from the power head, are totally dishwasher safe.
- To ensure that your dome lasts longer and doesn’t spoil easily, it is advisable that you clean it quickly after use.
- While washing the parts of the NuWave oven in the dishwasher, you don’t have to use the heated dry cycle highlight. This ensures you save on your energy costs as well!
The zone I live in has an interminable warm climate. Will the NuWave oven add to the heat by heating up my kitchen?
- With NuWave’s Triple Combo Cooking highlight, you don’t have to preheat your oven or defrost your solidified foods.
- The NuWave oven dos not heat up your kitchen while being used as it doesn’t heat up the surrounding air. This makes it the perfect apparatus to use in a small kept place, amid hot summers and even in places that have a to a great degree hot climate.
- The NuWave oven uses around 15% of the energy that is used by a typical conventional oven. Your NuWave oven saves you energy and time, as well as has absolutely no impact on the temperature of your kitchen.
Are there specific types of pans that I have to use in my NuWave oven?
Any types of cooking utensils that can be used in a conventional oven are safe to use in your NuWave oven.
This means you can easily use hardware or utensils that are made of thwart, Pyrex, metals, arranged solidified entrée trays and oven safe cooking bags in your NuWave oven.
The basic general guideline is that in the event that it can be used in a standard conventional oven, it can be used in your NuWave oven.
Could various food items be cooked in the nuwave bravo xl smart oven simultaneously? Is it sufficiently huge to place different food items without a moment’s delay?
- The Triple Combo Cooking strategy used by the NuWave oven ensures that you can cook various food items in the oven at the same time.
- Basically, it takes the NuWave oven around 50 minutes to cook a Cornish hen. Regardless of the possibility that you were to place 4 Cornish hens together in your NuWave oven, the cooking time won’t increase to 3 hours; it will still remain 50 minutes.
- As for being sufficiently huge, the NuWave can easily suit around 3 distinct layers of food items easily.
Will vegan dishes be cooked in the NuWave oven? Do they cook appropriately? How can you cook vegetables in various ways?
- Planning vegetables or vegan dishes in the NuWave oven is amazingly easy. It is also extremely advantageous because the triple cooking combo power of the NuWave ensures that there is an insignificant loss of nutrients from the vegetables, nutrients that are easily lost
- when cooking with different methods. Using little measure of water and subjecting the vegetables to a smaller cooking time add to the effectiveness of this oven.
Here is the manner by which to get ready vegetables using distinctive methods:
To roast: put the vegetables specifically onto the 4-inch rack.
To steam: loosely wrap the vegetables in aluminum thwart and sprinkle a small measure of water on them to ensure that there is an appropriate flow of steam in the oven.
To steam vegetables and give them a roasted flavor: take the aluminum thwart out amid the last two minutes of the cooking process and roast the vegetables specifically.
Setting up an assortment of vegetables and veggie lover dishes is very simple and easy in the NuWave oven. Here are some simple and convenient tips to remember when you cook vegetables in your NuWave oven:
For a snappy and easy snack, brush some asparagus with somewhat olive oil and roast for around 8 minutes. Superbly cooked delicious asparagus is prepared to eat!
To plan sweet or prepared potatoes, wash them completely, jab them with a fork and season with oil or spread joined with seasoning of your decision. Put on the rack and cook on the highest setting for around 45 minutes, flipping the potatoes over at the midway check. Sound heated potatoes are prepared to eat!
You don’t have to use additional fats, such as oil or margarine, to plan most vegetables. Simply toss them in some dressing of your decision and roast them for a delicious flavor.
In the event that you feel that your vegetables are sautéing too rapidly, just cover them with an aluminum thwart. Your vegetables won’t consume before the cooking process is over.
Is there going to be smoke coming out in the nuwave bravo xl smart oven?
- Thanks to the Triple Combo Cooking Power, a synergy is made in the NuWave oven. Also, with the Triple Cooking Combo power, food cooks faster while being subjected to a lower measure of heat. Because of the mix of these two features, smoke generation is at an absolute minimum.
- Because of its superior design, the NuWave oven confines all the smoke that is produced in the oven and negates the requirement for ventilation in the kitchen.
What is the highest temperature that the nuwave bravo xl smart oven can produce?
- The NuWave oven has a sum of 10 diverse power settings. The “Hello there” setting is the most extreme setting of the oven.
- On the “Hey” setting the most extreme temperature accomplished is an inexact 350 degrees F. (to
- Because of its exceptionally proficient Triple Combo Cooking power, the NuWave oven cooks food at a speedier rate than the typical conventional oven. For instance, it takes the NuWave oven around 2 and half hours to cook a solidified solid 10 lb. turkey to flawlessness.
While using the NuWave oven, what amount of energy and time would one be able to save?
While consistent conventional ovens use around 3400 watts of energy, the NuWave oven uses a unimportant 1500 watts; less than half of the energy usually used!
- As said some time recently, with the NuWave oven, you don’t have to defrost solidified foods or preheat the oven before cooking. Because of this component, the NuWave oven not just uses around 15% of the energy usually used by conventional ovens, additionally cooks food around half faster than typical.
When alluding to recipes or charts, what is implied by the 1-inch rack or 4-inch rack?
- The cooking rack can be used on both sides, giving you both a 1-inch stature as well as a 4inch tallness.
- The 4-inch rack is perfect to cook smaller foods in, such as vegetables, shrimp or chicken breasts.
- The 1-inch rack is perfect to cook bigger foods in, such overall stuffed chicken, a huge steak or a 10 lb. turkey.
For to what extent has the NuWave scope of ovens been accessible in the market?
- Hearthware, the organization behind NuWave, has been in the ledge infrared oven producing business since 1997.
- Hearthware is the first maker of the Infrared Cooking System.
- What is the size of the NuWave oven and what are its correct dimensions?
- The NuWave oven weighs around 9 pounds
- From the inside, the NuWave oven is around 12-inches in distance across and around 6.5-inches profound.
- From the outside, the NuWave oven is around 13.5-inches tall and around 15.5-inches wide.
- It can be connected to a consistent household outlet and has the cooking power of 1500 watts. It uses 12.5 amps.
- While cooking various foods together in the NuWave oven, do the smells and tastes of the foods combine?
- No, none of the flavors or smells of the foods cooked in the NuWave oven combine. Regardless of the possibility that you are cooking fish on one level and vegetables on the other, the flavors or the smells of the foods won’t get joined together.
What shipping services are used to ship the nuwave bravo xl smart oven?
The NuWave oven is shipped to customers by means of effective and trusted shipping partners, FedEx, UPS or USPS.
The oven is pressed using excellent defensive bundling and weighs around 16 pounds when shipped.
Parts and Design of the Nuwave Oven
The NuWave oven is a cutting edge oven that uses the Triple Combo Cooking power to effectively plan food in less time and using less energy.
The principle components of the NuWave oven are the liner dish, power head, base, reversible cooking rack and transparent dome cover. Also, there are simple control dials on the power head as well as an advanced control board. Furthermore, you can get yourself a 3-inch extender ring to increase the cooking limit of your NuWave oven and furthermore get yourself a couple ovenproof dishes (however you don’t have to purchase specific hardware, as any you can use any gear that is safe to use in a conventional oven.)
In this section you will locate a concise clarification on every one of the parts present in your NuWave oven and it also contains convenient tips and tricks that you can use to keep up your NuWave oven.
The name is truly self-logical. The base is the lowest piece of the oven and holds the liner dish in it. The base is dishwasher safe, yet you can easily put it under running warm water to clean it or you can clean it using a soggy fabric as well.
The base is one of the sturdiest parts of the NuWave oven and you will find that on the off chance that you legitimately look after it, you will never need to supplant it. In spite of the fact that, on the off chance that you require a substitution, you will discover a substitution easily accessible. Just ensure the shading matches the rest of your oven and you are ready.
Contingent on the models accessible, three-shading variations are accessible, to be specific white and blue, silver and high contrast and red. The substitution cost for every single shading variety is the same.
Designed to fit flawlessly inside the base of the NuWave oven, the liner container can hold various items in it, from trickle trays, to casseroles to pans.
The liner skillet is enameled and it is advisable that you don’t put it in the dishwasher. The best approach to keep the liner container clean is by putting the liner skillet under a stream of warm water or wiping it clean using a clammy cloth. Try not to use high heat or abrasive chemicals to clean the liner container or else the polish layer will get harmed.
In the event that looked after well, your liner dish won’t should be supplanted. Be that as it may, on the off chance that you require a substitution, replacements are easily accessible. Just ensure that the new liner skillet fits your NuWave oven.
This is where all you’re cooking enchantment takes put.
As of now specified, one of the methods the NuWave oven uses to cook food is conduction. To clarify it in a layman’s dialect, conduction is the point at which a hot thing touches the icy thing, making the frosty thing hot. Here, the hot thing is the cooking rack and the icy thing is your food.
There are multiple racks accessible in the market such as, 2-inch, reversible 1 – 4-inch and smaller than expected rack. While the reversible rack comes with your purchase of the NuWave oven, the other two racks can be purchased separately.
The cooking rack is dishwasher safe. It can also be washed by putting it under a stream of warm water or with a clammy cloth.
As for substitution, replacements are easily accessible in the market. Just ensure that the new rack fits in your NuWave oven.
Transparent Dome Cover
The transparent dome cover is a standout amongst the most imperative parts of the NuWave oven. Made using brilliant plastic and not treated glass, the transparent dome cover is profoundly strong and almost unbreakable.
The transparent dome cover is dishwasher safe. It is exceedingly advisable that you clean the transparent dome cover as soon as you are finished with the cooking process. This is to ensure that food items don’t stick to your transparent dome cover, making it hard to clean.
Supplanting the transparent dome cover is greatly easy as replacements are easily accessible in the market.
The power head is the most critical piece of the NuWave oven. This is the place the infrared rods, all the wiring, heating component, the little engine and the special fan are found. This part is absolutely not dishwasher safe and should not be subjected to water at all possible. Instead, after each use, you have to wipe the power head with a gently sodden cloth and afterward instantly wipe off the moisture using a dry material. Before doing as such, unplug the oven.
The patented infrared rods present in the power head are responsible for the notwithstanding cooking of food, on the inside as well as the outside. This cooking strategy also helps to trap the normal oils of the food that keep the food moist, while disposing of the excess fat through fat drips.
The silent engine and the special fan are responsible for the even distribution of hot air through the oven, ensuring notwithstanding cooking and higher moisture maintenance in food.
There are two types of power heads accessible – the analog power head and the digital power head. The analog power head has a bundle of knobs on the top while the digital power head has a digital display.
Digital Control Panel and Analog Control Dials
The digital control board and analog control dials are a piece of the power head. The digital control board can control the power level, cooking time and the temperature with just a couple presses of the button, while the analog power head has dials for the same capacity.
A discretionary bit of hardware, the extender ring, is usually used to increase the capacity of a normal NuWave oven by a decent half. It adds around 3-inches of space to your NuWave oven and can be used together with the cooking rack.
nuwave bravo xl smart oven Temperature Conversion Guide
|Oven Temperature||Power Level|
|116 degrees Fahrenheit (47 degrees Celsius)||1|
|106 degrees Fahrenheit (41 degrees Celsius)||2|
|150 degrees Fahrenheit (66 degrees Celsius)||3|
|175 degrees Fahrenheit (79 degrees Celsius)||4|
|225 degrees Fahrenheit (107 degrees Celsius)||5|
|250 degrees Fahrenheit (121 degrees Celsius)||6|
|275 degrees Fahrenheit (135 degrees Celsius)||7|
|300 degrees Fahrenheit (149 degrees Celsius)||8|
|325 degrees Fahrenheit (163 degrees Celsius)||9|
|342 degrees Fahrenheit (172 degrees Celsius)||10 Hi|
Tips for Recipe Conversion
In the event that the directions listed in the formula call for temperatures higher than 350 degrees Fahrenheit, cook on the “Hello there” setting for the time stated in the formula for splendidly cooked dishes.
In the event that the directions listed in the formula call for temperatures lower than 350 degrees Fahrenheit, cook at the required temperature setting for 25% less time than stated in the formula for superbly cooked dishes.