What Your COSORI Premium Air Fryer Can Do
The COSORI Air Fryer is designed in California and is designed to fit the aesthetics and space of any American kitchen. Unlike other air fryers that you have ever seen. While other air fryers allow you to cook only your fried favorites, this air fryer is designed so that you can also use to create all sorts of food from your favorite fries to bread. Below are the benefits that your COSORI Air Fryer can give you.
COSORI AIR FRYER
- Make healthier fried foods: This air fryer allows you to use 85% less fat compared with traditional fryers using its Air Crisp Technology. Although you will use less oil, you will still be able to make delicious and crunchy fried foods that you will truly enjoy. Moreover, unlike other air fryers that require you to brush or slather your food with oil, the COSORI Air Fryer only requires you to mist your food with just a tiny amount of oil to get the same effects as with conventional fried foods.
- Make different kinds of food: You are not limited to making fried foods with this particular air fryer. You can bake, roast, and even grill meats inside the large air fryer basket. There is no limit on what you can make with this air fryer. Aside from your usual crispy fried chicken, you can also enjoy pizza, steak, and even cakes using this air fryer.
- Easy to use and saves you a lot of time: Using conventional fryers can be tough because you have to always be there in front of the fryer to make sure that your food does not burn. With the COSORI Air Fryer, it has a built-in digital menu with 11 preset cooking setting so that you can cook like a pro. All there is to it is to put your food in the fryer tray and leave it until it cooks. It provides an easy and convenient way of cooking fried foods so that you can also attend to other important things in the kitchen.
- Faster cooking time: Faster cooking time means that you and your family can eat your favorite fried foods faster than conventional frying methods. Although you cook your food faster, you still get crispier and more delicious foods without worrying that your food will burn.
- Safe to use: The COSORI Air Fryer is FDA and ETL certified and it comes with an automatic shutoff to prevent overheating and overcooking of food. When it comes to safety to the health, the air fryer is BPA-free and PFOA-free. It also comes with a cool touch handle as well as a button guard to prevent detaching it accidentally. This will make you feel at ease knowing that this kitchen appliance is safe to use even for kitchen newbies.
- Easy to clean: This air fryer comes with a removable non-stick coated drawer as well as a food basket. The non-stick coated drawer and food baskets are dishwasher safe. All it takes is to put it inside the dishwasher so that you don’t have to spend time scrubbing and cleaning it to remove the dirt.
The Features of COSORI Air Fryer
If it is your first time to buy your COSORI Air Fryer, it is important that you know the things that are included in the box. When unboxing your COSORI Air Fryer, you will be able to get the following things such as the air fryer unit with the inner and outer frying basket, user manual, warranty card, and recipe book. The many benefits of COSORI Air Fryer are made possible thanks to the many features that this kitchen appliance has. Knowing the features of this particular air fryer is very important so that you will be able to optimize its use. Below are the features of the COSORI Air Fryer.
- Wide temperature range: The COSORI Air Fryer has a wide temperature range so that you will be able to cook different kinds of foods using this kitchen appliance. Its temperature range is from 1800F to 4000F with 10 degrees of increments. This feature allows you full and better control of your cooking. For instance, you can gently remove moisture from food at a lower temperature or make them crispy at high temperature. It comes with a 0F and 0C switch especially if you are not familiar with Fahrenheit. It also comes with a timer for 60 minutes.
- Unique air circulation technology: How food is cooked in an air fryer largely depends on what technology is used in this particular kitchen appliance. The COSORI Air Fryer uses a unique 3600 Air Circulation Technology that uses fans that circulate heated air inside the air fryer’s cooking tray. And since the tray basket allows the air to circulate evenly on all sides, this allows even cooking just as you would when you cook using a conventional fryer.
- Pre-set built-in cooking settings: What makes this air fryer unique compared to its many counterparts is that it comes with many built-in pre-set cooking settings. In fact, it is the only air fryer that has the most pre-set cooking options in the market. The touch screen menu features 11 pre-set cooking settings from Chicken, Steak, Shrimp, Seafood, Frozen Foods, Bacon, Vegetables, French Fries, Root Vegetables, Bread, and Desserts. With so many foods that can be cooked using this nifty kitchen appliance, it may replace other kitchen appliances altogether because of the many things that it can do.
- Large capacity: The COSORI Air Fryer has a basket size capacity of 5.8 quartz. This means that it can hold more than 5 liters of food. Unlike other air fryers, it is larger with a dimension of 13x14x11 inches and weight of 16.1 pounds. It basically can cook food for three to five people. Although heavy, it is still a perfect addition in your kitchen because you will no longer need to buy other kitchen appliances and kitchen equipment so you will have more space in your kitchen. The appliances and kitchen equipment that can be replaced by the COSORI Air Fryer include a conventional air fryer, several frying pans, an oven, indoor grill, and many others.
- Attractive finish: The COSORI Air Fryer is the air fryer of the future. It has a square design so it can fit any corners in the kitchen unlike the egg-shaped or round air fryers that are available in the market. Aside from its sleek design and intuitive digital display, it comes with a black brush matte finish thereby making it a perfect addition for conventional kitchens.
- Dishwasher safe: Although most parts of the COSORI Air Fryer contain electronics, parts such as the crisper drawer, air fryer basket, and other cooking accessories are dishwasher friendly. This saves time and trouble when it comes to cleaning the air fryer.
- Intuitive safety features: The safety features of this air fryer have been discussed deliberately earlier but it is crucial to discuss its myriad of safety features in this section. Aside from its auto shut-off function, it also comes with non-slip feet so that the kitchen appliance does not slide on the kitchen counter.
- Comes with different accessories: There are so many accessories that come with this particular kitchen appliance. The accessory kit that you can get for this air fryer includes a cake pan, metal holder, multipurpose rack with skewers, silicone mat, egg molds, and a pizza pan. These accessories are important as it allows you to optimize the use of your air fryer aside from merely frying different kinds of foods.
- Warranty period: The COSORI Air Fryer comes with at the most 2 years of limited warranty. This means that, in case you encounter problems with your air fryer, you can have them checked for free.
Limitations of The COSORI Air Fryer
Although the COSORI Air Fryer is considered as the best in the market it is important to take note that there are some limitations that you need to know. After all, there is no such thing as the perfect equipment. One of the biggest limitations of the COSORI Air Fryer is that you cannot use metal utensils when cooking food.
However, what it lacks can be supplemented with the accessories that are included in the accessories kit. Moreover, people who are living by themselves may find this air fryer too big for them. However, there is a smaller version that has a capacity of 3.7 quarts but even this is too big for people who live by themselves.
Although this may be the case, you can still use this air fryer even if you are living by yourself to make big batches of meal prepped foods. Using the COSORI Air Fryer with meal prepping helps you prepare delicious meals in advance.
General Instructions When Using Your COSORI Air Fryer
Now that you know about the features of your COSORI Air Fryer, it is important that you know how to use it so that you can optimize how you use it. Knowing how to use your COSORI Air Fryer will also help you make different kinds of food imaginable. Thus, below are tips on how you can use your COSORI Air Fryer.
- Preheating gives crispier food: Before using the COSORI Air Fryer, it is important to preheat it first for at least 5 minutes to improve the texture of the food. Although it may take a longer time to cook your food if you preheat it, your food will be crispier. But if you are wondering how long you need to preheat and what temperature to use, the COSORI Air Fryer comes with a preheat setting so that will set the temperature automatically. Once you press this preset button, the air fryer is kept at this mode until it reaches the decide temperature. Only then can you put your food inside.
- Shake your food in the middle of cooking: To cook food better, you need to shake the fryer basket halfway through the cooking time. This is especially true if you are using pre-set cooking settings such as Shrimps, French Fries, Frozen Foods, Vegetables, and Root Vegetables. You cannot forget it because when the pre-set cooking setting is in the middle of its cooking cycle beep five times. The beeps will serve as your reminder to shake your food. Shaking your food allows you to get better results.
Using the Preset Air Frying Programs
Understanding how the pre-set cooking button works is very important so that you can cook food perfectly using your COSORI Air Fryer. The preset programs are programmed to cook food at ideal temperature and time. Below are the general steps when using pre-set cooking settings.
1.) Preheat the air fryer. It is important to take note that the higher the cooking temperature, the longer the preheat setting. You can refer to your manual for the different preheat settings available for your COSORI Air Fryer.
2.) Once the preheat temperature and time is achieved, the display will display the word “READY”. This will be your cue to put your food in the basket.
3.) Choose the desired pre-set cooking program. You can also customize the temperature and cooking time by pressing the Press Temp/Time button once. Click on either the + or – button to adjust the temperature. To change the time, Press the Temp/Time button a second time and press the + or – button to change the time. You can only cook your food for a maximum of 60 minutes.
4.) Press the “Start” button to commence cooking. For some pre-set cooking settings, the Shake reminder will appear so be sure to flip the food halfway through the cooking time. Be careful of the hot steam when you take the cooking tray out. Do not press the Basket Release Button otherwise, the inner basket will fall. Once you are done flipping the food, put the basket back in the fryer.
5.) Once the food is cooked, press the Keep Warm button so that the food is kept warm until you are ready to eat your food.
It is important to take note that the different pre-set cooking settings work differently and although the instructions are the same for using the pre-set acids, their specific settings are different. Below is a table showing the differences between the different pre-set cooking settings found in your COSORI Air Fryer.
How to Do Manual Air Frying
If you want to cook your food without using any pre-set cooking time, you can still do manual air frying using the COSORI Air Fryer. The steps are still the same when using the pre-set cooking time except that you don’t choose any pre-set cooking time. Below are the steps when doing manual air frying with your COSORI Air Fryer.
1.) Preheat your air fryer and wait for the screen to display “READY” before adding the food inside the fryer basket.
2.) Press the Temp/Time button once and adjust the temperature by pressing the + or – button to change the temperature.
3.) Press the Temp/Time button again and adjust the cooking time. Remember that you can only set the time between 1 and 60 minutes.
4.) Press the Start button to start cooking your food.
5.) Once the air fryer is done cooking your food, press the Keep Warm button.
General Safety Instructions
Now that you know how to use your COSORI Air Fryer, it is important that you know the general safety instructions so that you will be able to cook delicious foods using your air fryer without compromising your safety. The thing is that it is not enough that you rely on the safety features of your air fryer, but it is also critical that you follow the general safety instructions.
- Do not fill with oil: Never fill the air fryer with oil as it is not a deep fryer. Doing so may run the risk of overheating and burning your air fryer unit.
- Do not press the button on the handle while shaking the basket: This is especially true when you are shaking the contents of your hot air fryer basket. Pressing the handle of the air fryer basket will make the outer basket dislodge and it may accidentally injure you.
- Never immerse your entire unit in water: While the air fryer basket and tray are the only parts that you can put inside a dishwasher, never do the same thing for the entire unit because it houses all of the electrical components of the unit. If you need to clean the housing, use a moist sponge to wipe off dirt and clean the rest of the housing.
- Never use third-party accessories and parts: If you want to optimize your COSORI Air Fryer by buying accessories, it is crucial to take note that you should avoid getting third-party accessories because they may not be compatible and may cause premature damage to your air fryer.
COSORI Air Fryer Troubleshooting Guide
Your COSORI Air Fryer should work perfectly fine after unboxing them. However, if it does not work the first time, you need to know basic troubleshooting steps that you need to know.
|The air fryer will not turn on properly||– Make sure that that air fryer is plugged in correctly.
– Push the basket tray properly into the air fryer.
|Foods are not properly cooked||– Do not fill the entire basket with too much food. Allow some room for the air to flow
– Increase the cooking temperature as well as time.
|Foods are not cooked evenly||– The ingredients are stacked up on top and tightly packed inside the cooking tray.
– Not shaking the food as recommended by the pre-set cooking button.
|Foods are not crispy at all||– Spray or brush the surface of food with a little bit of oil to increase the crispiness|
|The basket does not slide properly in the air fryer||– Make sure that the basket is not filled with food to the brim.
– If you are cooking a lot of food, cook in batches if possible
|White smoke is coming out from the air fryer||– If you use it for the first time, your air fryer is bound to release white smoke.
– Greasy food may also produce smoke and may leak out the outer basket. Make sure that you clean your entire unit properly.