Understanding Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven
Breville Smart Air Fryer Oven
Breville smart air fryer oven is one of the smart cooking and air frying kitchen gadget. It looks like a convection oven and also air fry or cooks your food with the convection method. It circulates hot air around the food which is place into the cooking tray. The hot air circulation technology is the same as the convection method. The heating elements are seen at the top side of Brevelle smart air fryer oven with a power full blowing fan. The fan helps to circulate hot air flow equally into the oven; this will help to cook your food fast and evenly from all the sides. It fries your food into very less oil it takes a tablespoon or less than a tablespoon of oil to fry and crisp your food. If you want to fry a bowl of French fries your Brevelle smart air fryer oven just fry your fries within a tablespoon of oil. It makes your French fries nice crisp from outside and tenders from inside.
Breville smart air fryer oven not only used for air frying your food but also roast your favourite chicken, bakes cakes and cookies and also reheat your frozen foods. It comes with 13 smart cooking functions these functions are Toast, bagel, bake, roast, broil, pizza, cookies, reheat, warm, air fry, proof, dehydrate and slow cook. It runs with smart Element IQ system which finds the cold spot and automatically adjusts the temperature with sensing and digital PID temperature control, it gives you even and precise cooking. Smart ovens automatically adjust the wattages of its heating elements to gives you more cooking flexibility. The smart air fryer oven runs with dual-speed convection technology, using this technique you can cook your food faster by reducing the cooking time using convection. Smart air fryer oven comes with a display panel which shows all 11 smart functions as well as temperature and cooking time. The smart air fryer oven also equipped with integrated oven light, you can turn this light any time to see the cooking progress or it may automatically on after completion of the cooking cycle.
The smart air fryer oven is made up of most durable materials; the housing of the oven is made up of reinforced stainless steel. In the smart oven instead of the metal element quartz is used because quartz responds quickly compare to the metal element. It heats up your oven quickly and evenly, the inner parts of the smart oven are coated with non-stick coating which makes your daily cleaning process easier. To prevent any burn the rack of the oven are magnetic auto ejected racks when you open oven door the racks are automatically ejected halfway of the oven.
Breville smart oven air fryer has one of the versatile cooking appliances easily operated by anyone. It is more than the toaster oven it works as an air fryer, convectional cooking, slow cooking and also ability to dehydrate your food. If only air frying is not the main purpose then this is the right choice to your kitchen. This smart oven really works well for heating your food at the correct temperature due to convection technology. It is one of the expensive toaster ovens in this segment, if your priority is more function, good performance and versatility then Breville smart oven air fryer is the best choice for your family.
How to Prepare the Smart Oven Before First Use
It is necessary to run the smart oven empty for 20 minutes before first use to remove any protective substance stick on the elements. Before conducting test first place your oven into the well-ventilated area and follow the instructions given below
- First remove the promotional stickers, poly covers or any packaging materials from the oven.
- Remove the roasting pan, crumb tray, dehydrate or air fry basket, pizza pan, roasting pan, broiling rack, wire rack from poly packaging and wash them into warm water or soapy water using a soft cloth and dry them.
- Take a soft, damp sponge to wipe the interior of the oven and dry it thoroughly.
- Place your oven into well-ventilated area make sure minimum 4 to 6 inch of distance space on both the sides of the oven.
- Now insert the crumb tray into the oven at its position and plug the power cord into a power socket.
- The oven screen will illuminate with alert sound and functions menu will appear and the default indicator is on TOAST menu setting.
- Now rotate SELECT/CONFIRM dial until the pointer reaches on PIZZA settings.
- Press the START/STOP button. After pressing this button, the button backlight illuminated into red color and the oven digital display screen will be illuminated into orange color with sound alert.
- Then the display indicating PREHEATING by blinking. After completion of preheating the oven sound alerts and the timer automatically begin countdowns.
- After finishing the cooking cycle oven alert with sound then START/STOP backlight off and the oven LCD display goes white in color. This will indicate that the oven is now ready for first use.
Functions of Smart Oven Air Fryer
Breville smart air fryer oven comes with 13 smart cooking functions these functions are as follows
- TOAST: This function is used to toast your bread. It makes your bread brown and crisp from outside. It is also used for English muffins and frozen waffles.
- BAGEL: This function is used to make crisp from inside of your cut bagels and also lightly toast from outside. It also ideal for toasting thick sized specialty bread or crumpets.
- BROIL: Using this function you can broil poultry, thin cut of meats, fish, vegetable and sausages. It is also ideal for browning the top of the gratins, casseroles and desserts.
- BAKE: This function is used to bake your favorite cake, muffins and brownies.
- ROAST: Using this function you can roast your favorite poultry and meats. You can also roast a whole chicken; roasting makes your food tender and juicy from inside.
- WARM: This function helps to prevent bacterial growth. It maintains your oven temperature 160°C/70°C.
- PIZZA: This function melts cheese toppings and also makes it brown from the top during the crisping pizza cuts.
- PROOF: Using this function you can make the ideal environment for proofing dough’s, rolls, bread and pizza.
- AIRFRY: Using these functions you can make your food crispy and brown. This function is ideal for making French fries.
- REHEAT: This function is ideal for reheat your frozen food or leftover foods without browning or drying the food.
- COOKIES: This function is used to bake your favorite cookies and other baked treats.
- SLOW COOK: This function is used to cook your food for a long time at low temperature.
- DEHYDRATE: This function is used to dry out your food without heating or cooking them. It is ideal for dehydrating your favorite fruit slices.
Benefits of Smart Air Fryer Oven
Smart air fryer oven comes with various benefits some of them are as follows
Healthy and oil-free meals
Smart air fryer oven runs on convection technology. It blows hot air into the cooking tray to cook your food quickly and evenly from all the sides. When you air fry your food into smart air fryer oven it takes a tablespoon or less than a tablespoon of oil. a bowl of French fries requires just a tablespoon of oil and makes your French fries crisp from outside and tender from inside. If you are one of those people who like fried food but worried about extra calories then this kitchen appliance is for you.
Offers 13 in 1 function
Brevelle smart air fryer oven offers 13 functions in a single appliance these functions are Toast, Bagel, Broil, Bake, Roast, Warm, Pizza, Proof, Air Fry, Reheat, Cookies, Slow cook and dehydrate. All these are smart programs offers versatile cooking.
Safe to use
The smart air fryer oven is one of the safest cooking appliances compare to a traditional one. While cooking your food the appliance is closed from all sides due to this there is no risk of splatter hot oil on your finger. This is one of the safe methods of frying compare to another traditional deep frying method. A close cooking method gives you a splatter-free cooking experience. The smart element IQ technology makes the appliance safer there are no chances to burn your food. Smart IQ automatically sense and adjust the element temperature as per the recipe needs.
Easy to clean
Brevelle smart air fryer oven is made up of reinforced stainless steel and the inner body is coated with non-stick materials. All the inner accessories are dishwasher safe you can wash it within a dishwasher or also wash it with soapy water. The smart air fryer cooks your food into very less oil, less oil means less mess.
Care and Cleaning
- Before start, the cleaning process makes sure the power cord is removed from the power outlet. Allow your oven and accessories to cool down at room temperature before starting the cleaning process.
- Wipe out the oven body with the help of soft, damp sponge use cleanser over sponge during the cleaning process. While cleaning the glass door you can use glass cleaner and plastic scouring pad for cleaning. Do not use metal scouring pad it may scratch your oven surface.
- The inner body of the oven is made up of non-stick coating. Use a soft damp sponge to clean the interior of the oven. Apply cleanser over sponge do not apply it directly on oven body. You can also use a mild spray solution to avoid stains.
- Before cleaning elements make sure oven is cool down at room temperature then gently rub it with soft damp cloth or sponge.
- Cleaning crumb tray with the help of a soft, damp sponge. You can use a non-abrasive liquid cleanser. Apply cleanser on a sponge and clean the tray.
- To cleaning a baking tray soak it into the warm soapy water and wash it with the help of plastic scouring pad or soft sponge.
- Always remember that to dry all the accessories thoroughly before inserting it into the oven. Insert the crumb tray on its position before plugging the oven into its outlet. Now your oven is ready for next use.